Careers & Employment
Thank you for your interest in a construction career with
Leebcor Services, LLC. Our organization has been built
on the principle that our people are our greatest resource
and our success is dependent upon our highly skilled and
qualified team of construction professionals. In building
our team, we look for individuals who have the same core
values that we do - a commitment to quality, integrity, safety
and customer satisfaction.
Take the next step toward building a career with the Leebcor
Services construction team, today, by exploring the currently
Leebcor Services, LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally
protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the
basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If a reasonable accommodation is needed for the interview process, please contact Melissa Bieger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will review drawings and specifications to determine quantities and calculate pricing.
- You will review drawings and specifications for assigned portions of Preconstruction Projects to calculate budgets from schematic through final construction documents.
- You will communicate, solicits and works with sub-contractors in trades to obtain pricing for projects.
- Determine quantities of materials in trades by using estimating department software.
- Solicits and receives subcontractor bids, reviewing for scopes of work and pricing for completeness.
- Participate in bid day meetings with the estimating team to prepare final bids.
- Communicate with team members, to convene scopes, pricing, construction details, etc.
- You will support the team with presentations.
- You will help with purchasing/buying of subcontractors and suppliers to perform work.
- Develop an understanding for various building construction types including structural systems, building skin and exteriors systems, various finishes, and mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
- Develop and/or improves the ability to understand different trades required to estimate and construct a building.
- Improve the ability to understand the scopes of work and work between scopes.
- Other duties as assigned
Career Level/Years of Experience Desired
- Working towards a degree in Construction Technology, Engineering or other related discipline, or related experience in the construction industry
- Experience with Microsoft Office software systems particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, spelling, and grammar for creating daily correspondence and standard documents pertaining to the job.
- Possess and understands Leebcor’s core values, goals, and vision
- Possess effective communication and organizational skills.
- Must have strong time management skills
- Able to anticipate issues, reactions, etc.